Select Page

Questions? Answers!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pingo 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Pingo
    Keymaster

If you have any questions at all (not related to specific layouts/designs), then please post them here and I will try to answer as good as I can.

Any PRIVATE messages are okay to either EMAIL me (see the message you should have recieved via Kickstarter) or via Kickstarter’s message system.

/ Pingo

aram
    Participant

Pingo,

I don’t know if you have any legal advice, but can you make logos for some megacorps from existing [intellectual] properties? Particularly those that haven’t been seen yet, e.g. Maas-Neotek or Sirius Cybernetics (at least I haven’t seen any official logos).

Pingo
    Keymaster

Hi aram!

Well – it’s certainly an interesting question.

However, it’s impossible for me to create anything based on someone elses property, even if it is a “brand name” created in other books/comics/games/movies etc. I can be inspired by it (see the last two logos in the Kickstarter update), but can not copy names etc. This of course due to trademarks and copyright law.

What can be done though are logotypes for private use. This would be separate from this deck of cards. But feel free to contact me privately and we can talk about what you need.

/ Pingo

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.